Want to laugh? Clean funny puns for children

Want to laugh? Clean funny puns for children

Puns for kids are a type of wordplay joke that play on the fact that words can have more than one meaning.


They’re one of the oldest forms of jokes and also one of the funniest.

They are also great for educating kids and expanding

their vocabulary and thinking ability.

Clean puns, of course! We are all about the children.

Would you like to hear some - of course you would.

I heard a funny joke about a boomerang earlier. I’m

sure it’ll come back to me eventually.

Sue broke her finger today, but on the other

hand she was completely fine.

I’m working on a device that will read minds.

I’d love to hear your thoughts.

I was struggling to figure out how lightning works - then it struck me.

I have a speed bump phobia but I’m slowly getting over it.

Never lie to an x-ray technician. They can see right through you.

Now let us go to Kinsley and Michael.

Hello, if you like our video please remember to like us on Facebook,

Subscribe to us on YouTube and press that little bell thingy too

So that you can be notified of new videos.

How about a few more puns.

I thought about becoming a witch, so I tried it for a spell.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dairy Queen Limo ride for our 2015-16 Fundraiser winners