For FWE Students: How to start making YouTUbe Videos

Every Year we have students who want to be part of the news crew. They want to be a part of the FWE News - and I love it. They also come with the expectation to learn, they want me to tell them how to make better videos and get more subscribers because a lot of them have their own YouTube channel.

I try to teach them as much as I can, but we have a very limited amount of time in the morning and we do have to prepare for the morning news. So I have decided to start creating videos on how to make better videos on YouTube. Just simple tips, tricks and safety reminders. We want all of our students to be safe when they are on youtube, facebook or anywhere online.

With that said, here is my fist video - hope you enjoy.
OH! Don't forget to subscribe, give a thumbs up and share!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dairy Queen Limo ride for our 2015-16 Fundraiser winners